June 29, 2010

Garden of Love: A Bridesmaid Luncheon

When it came time to ask my friends to be my bridesmaids, I had to do it in a special way. I wanted to make the day fun for them as well as memorable. What I came up with was a bridesmaid scavenger hunt. I sent the girls all over town to significant places in my fiance and my life - including the restaurant where we had our first date. At each stop, the girls picked up their next clue and traveled to the next location.  Finally, at their last stop the girls made their way to the park where we walk our dogs each day.  Awaiting them was a very special picnic. It turned out to be a fabulous day. I couldn't be more blessed for the women I have in my life!

1 comment:

  1. These are so beautiful! I especially love the clothes pin pictures! Thank you for allwoing me to be a part of your special day. This wedding party is going to be very fun!

    ReplyDelete